09 October 2014

Blog Entry: Oct. 9, 2014

New efforts begin

October is a good time to get my house in order.

This is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I find it difficult to think that in these days and times anyone could be unaware but don't fret because there is a strong community that will lead in this awareness.

When anyone is utilizing this global space to connect to family, friends or customers then the loss of Net Neutrality in the United States should be of concern to each and everyone of us. Find your voice and Stomp on this debacle.

There is so much to be said about Water and the Air. We all need this to be clean.
Climate Change is Real
It is 83 degrees at my location today. Did I not mention it is October? Those hummingbirds around my home started their journey southward very early.

There is so much information available to those who strive to be "on point." The beauty about this Internet platform was how quick "Real Time" is for those who need information or products quickly.

My advice to those with a small business... get the customer service in order - Yesterday!

The vast numbers of people around the globe that are willing to participate in a "share" universe are the new heroes.

I enjoy a photo of a beautiful location in the woods, the seaside waves, the rising sun, the incredible moon, flowers and animals, downtown cities and urban venues. These are things I would like to see in person but how grateful I am that others post in a platform that allows me to enjoy and see what I would otherwise miss all together.

I am just in reflection mode and will start this new beginning of getting "my house in order" to say thank you to those who participate in the World Wide Web.