12 February 2015

Editorial Opinion: Take A Look and Read

Take A Look and Read

It is late on Thursday and sorting through all the information that my email accounts and social media accounts received today.

There is a storm coming and I still have some weather reports to check.

When this storm or any storm hits, I like to get the chatter directly from the stormchasers that I have in some social media groups. 

Twitter is good for this type of fast past news. I know there are other social media sites that allow this type of viral "breaking news" to take place.

Isn't it nice to be in the 21st Century. I really would not want to light the fire and send smoke signals. 

And who better than the stormchasers themselves to send the word forward.

They have a nice close knit communication network. The type that has each others back and the backs of all the people within their location. And then they have us who pass the info forward.

Be a part... all season.

Now headed back to my mail and will continue to utilize Share, to send items to my blogspot.

And if you haven't participated in the Net Neutrality issue, then read FreePress  and act quickly.

If you are here then there is a good chance you need Net Neutrality.