14 November 2014

Blog post: Nov. 14, 2014

Idle Time Waiting

A cold Artic Blast evening waiting to see if any weather reports are correct for my area.

Dinner is in the oven since there is time to enjoy power.

Chili is in the crockpot in case I need it prepared for a heat up on the woodstove.

Good time to "Be Prepared."

And if the power stays on then all the more reports that can be written and uploaded.

Creekside News Journal™ has a new location.

Headed to LinkedIn next  and then Littlemouse Vision Quest.™ 

Guess I will utilize the stormchasers I watch on my Twitter account. If you have an account then check out my Weather List and keep an eye on those stormchasers. They are out there for more than just hurricanes and tornadoes.

White candle burning ~ be safe wherever you are,


Update editing March 8, 2023