04 November 2020

Blog Post: Now What?

Now What?

November 3, 2020
Rebecca Lea Sherman, EBMS, BA, AAS
Eureka Springs, Ark.

Don't know, yet.

I did get into an old account and working with the new layout here.

Linking to other places, like this one for the Creekside News Journal that I write.
It is election night in the U.S.A. and my local rural neighbors voted to become a town / city.
Now those carpetbaggers get to hire a dog catcher.
 
Wonder if they can hire a game warden that will break all the wildlife laws and come take out the elk, deer, mountain lions, bobcats, coyotes and wolves? The wild boars generally get the Governor to allow the police department to take them out.

Too, soon for this sad story. CNj will become more active again.  

There is this one where I try to add to the global subjects and show items that I am letting-go; not the steward anymore. Pinterest - a place for pictures with links to articles that interest me or my personal estate items that are For Sale.

break
I can do that with a blog.
bbl