02 October 2021

Blog post: Littlemouse Vision Quest

Littlemouse Vision Quest

I have been busy bringing together over twenty-years of website work back to life.
Some of my readers might remember me, since I began communication right here.
The new website that I am building is a challenge. No longer working off my Mac so, I can stop that mantra in my head. You know the one: Go left not right - click once not twice.




Some of you might be wondering, What is with the Word for the Day
I find myself surrounded by individuals that just seem to be lacking in the proper perspective on behavior, history and law. 

So, call it mentoring to a larger audience. It allows me the opportunity to utilize a formidable education for the greater good. 

Now, have a very good month. I have a lot of web work to put together.