25 November 2021

Blog Post: What's Up? Food for Thought notes

What's Up?

Food for Thought notes

Been a month according to the timeline since I have written anything here so, just notes on what's up. This type of writing helps me sort out the chaos. 

The global pandemic is still active. Some areas will claim it isn't but, that is just a political and economic statement that is hurting everyone everywhere.

Then since I live in a global universe (internet), the Climate Crisis is spiraling. Water rising, heat soaring, glaciers melting, permafrost melting, polar vortex in winter, the ocean currents are changing, earthquakes, wildfires, tornadoes, volcanoes erupting, food shortage and I probably missed one or two. I'm not very optimistic. Beyond the Tipping point.

Zero back down to home. So, much mis-information. In order for some to succeed they buy into this bad information and the result is oppression, social injustice, discrimination, etc. but, always claiming how they are the good people. My comment to those that can not see this oppression; What color should I sew your apron and do-rag?

A book titled, What Color is Your Parachute? inspired a generation of entrepreneurs years ago. A lift one up optimistically and the possibilities were at one's fingertips for success. The "good entrepreneur" took others along for the ride in an upward motion as well. A good business plan includes lifting others into success as well as lifting oneself. A Team.

I'm not lacking for thoughts on this oppression, social injustice or even discrimination. The years of setting-up reporters to be Fake News. The role that social media plays in advancing this propaganda. The lack of understanding that the FCC and FTC are gatekeepers that have let citizens down because the mis-information spread like a wildfire. 

I struggle as well as others but, I am a mentor with a voice.

Update editing March 9, 2023