15 July 2022

Editorial Opinion: Knock, Knock. Who's There?

Here is how I started the morning. Review information I know:Left brain | Right brain


https://www.instagram.com/elisa_riva/


That little sprint down recall lane took less than 15 minutes. All is balanced. Color for down the middle path. What is it? Use purple? That would be the left brain logical balancing with the right brain color theorist but, maybe I prefer white light. The all inclusive of all color.
Look what happens when I add the question to myself, What are the defining observations of left and right in the political culture? The characteristics for Left wing are in line with Right brain. Then there is the reciprocal that is Right wing - Left brain. Now, those stars don't align.  



Just going to think and visualize this comparison for awhile. Already spent the day, off-and-on, pondering this random morning thought.